Why are men like this? Am I wrong? Pt.2

Redd

About a month ago I made a post titled “Am I wrong? I think I’m rude but not wrong.” Basically the post was about my ex using me and lying to me.

Since then I moved on with someone else who treats me like the queen I am. He takes care of my needs and I take care of his. I feel as though I’m truly happy with him.

But my ex keeps calling and texting me. I had to block his number, now he is calling me from restricted numbers, everyday. Texting from different numbers. I can’t change my number right now at the moment because of future opportunities.

After I broke up with him (my ex), I found out he was cheating on me the whole relationship, I found out that a month into the relationship he started a new one with someone else. I was pissed because I did so much for him.

I’m thinking how did he have time for me and her both. Me and him were always on the phone, texting, FaceTime etc. come to find out when he wasn’t with me he was her vise versa. He was back and forth between households spendings nights with me and her. If I didn’t cash app him or buy him food she did. He was mooching off me and her both.

At this point he is still calling and texting me from other numbers. I told him if you keep bothering me, I’m going to tell her everything. He said I’m going to be homeless, I said well leave me alone.

I got fed up, I inboxed her from a fake page and told her everything. Texts pictures any questions she asked I answered. Come to find out everything he did to me he was doing with her making her take his fam everywhere pay for everything, being disrespectful, stealing. She said she was going to put him out I didn’t care what they did as long as he left me alone.

A lot of you are going to say it was wrong for me to do that but I hate for men to play and prey on women. It’s not right and for him to be sleeping with both of us is nasty. What if she had something or I had something. If you can do that, you don’t care about your own life. I tried to warn her but she stayed with him. So I thought he would leave me alone.

He is mad I moved on, he is mad he got caught. He is mad in general. I found out he is stalking me and he keeps threading me. In my mind I’m like why are you mad you cheated on me which I had a feeling you were before I even knew and you used me. Why is he so bitter?

What should I do?