Uncomfortable around his friends

Sy

I've been with my bf for almost 2 years now and I think his friends are really nice.

So one of his friends let's say G has been in a long distance relationship with this girl A for around 4 years now, she recently moved here to study and I had a chance to meet her, she seemed nice. So we meet up with G and A and another friend B in a park, me and A were the only girls there, so the boys went to the shop to get us some drinks, while me and A were waiting for them. They were back in like 10 minutes, in a mean time me and A just talked how we met our bf and just having a chit chat to get to know eachother. When the boys were back we played some drinking games in a park and then decided to go to a bar, on a walk there I was walking with G and B while my bf and A were walking behind us and catching up since they haven't seen eachother for around a year. Fast forward to next day, A told my bf that I said that I feel uncomfortable around his friends even though I've never said that when talking to her, and that's what I said to my bf. He brought it up 3 times in total even though I kept saying is not true, when we talked about it last time I think he finally dropped the subject but I've been thinking about it and it actually hurt me that he didn't believed me when I said that I never said it, it hurt me that after almost 2 years I've been with him he took her words over mine and was questioning me about it, I want to bring it up and ask him why he took her words over mine after knowing me for 2 years and she knew me for like 10 minutes and said that to him. I just don't know if I should bring it up, what do you girls think? Should I bring it up to him again and say how it made me feel?

Also don't know why he was questioning me about it cuz if I did feel uncomfortable around them (which I don't) he would be the first person I would say that to, I mean we were even planning a holiday for 2 weeks in spain (didn't happen cuz of covid) with 10 of his friends, if I felt uncomfortable around them why would I go ?