An ex-friend apologized

To make this story short about 4 years ago I was raped on my bday. I had gone out to a club with my best friend at the time, and she ended up calling her guy friends so we can head back home and have some drinks. I’m sure one of the guys put something in my drink and I ended passing out in the rr, my only vague memory was that one of the guys had intercourse with me. The next morning I talked to my friend and she had confirmed that, however she defended him and said that things like that happen and that I should forget about it. I was so upset and told her that I was unconscious and that he rape me. After that we became distant, and when I told my mom about the incident, and my friend said that I was being a bad friend for telling on her with my mom.

We haven’t spoke since then, but this year on my bday she reached out and said that the only reason why she didn’t talk to me is bc she thought she was being a bad influence and that now things should be different and wants another chance of being best friends. Also we were friends for about 7-8 years. Don’t know if I should respond something back to her?