My Fiance's Biggest Regret

I am literally dying right now. I'm kinda high writing this. So me and my fiance were just sitting on the bed. We were smoking weed and he had two pot brownies. He ate both of them! So I ask him about what's his biggest regret. Now my man was crazy in college so he doesn't have many regrets. He says everything he did taught him a lesson so he doesn't regret it. To my surprise he starts crying and talking about a girl scout. There was a teacher who had a daughter who was selling girl scout cookies he didn't have an money so he gave her an IOU. He planned on paying her the $5 but he got high that night and completely forgot. The teacher ended up quitting over something and he never saw the girl scout again. He's sitting here high as hell crying saying " I basically stole cookies from a girl scout!" And he's just fucking crying. Now edibles make me stupid and emotional too so I feel so bad for laughing. I mean he's 28 sitting here crying because he didn't give a girl scout five dollars. He doesn't regret trying cocaine or getting an STD or all the other crazy shit in college. No he feels guilty for accidentally stealing cookies from a girl scout 😂. However I have stupid things I feel guilty about too. Like drinking all the Kool aid when I was eight and blaming it on my cousin. I'm curious. What are some stupid things you feel guilty about to this day. Also I think I'm gonna keep my fiance to one pot brownies because he still looks so sad LMAO!