I feel like a horrible mom.

So i’m with my 3 month old everyday, her dad works all weekend + monday, and i’m stuck home all day, cleaning, cooking, watching after her all day I love her more than anything in this world I do! I just feel like a bad mom when shes screaming crying and i know she’s fed, burped, changed etc, i feel so stressed out and selfish that i need a second, but i feel bad if i don’t run to her need, i just don’t feel like myself anymore! 😭😭😭😭 i use to work, do my makeup, hair, work out, be active, i don’t do any of that anymore, i still need to lose 40 lbs i just feel so selfish when i need a moment to myself i go long days caring for her, i can’t even shower cause i put her down for a nap i have to jump out of the shower, today she was extra fussy off and on which is normal, i know she needs to cry cause she can’t tell me whats wrong. I’m grateful her dad works and does his best and hes a great father don’t get me wrong, the best dad but i don’t think he understands what it’s like. Today after she cried and made her feel better i cried. 😭😭😭 , on top of that, i had a abnormal pap that i’m freaking out about.