older men?!?

Kristy

Okay so y’all 😩 have you ever met someone that you are REALLY attracted to and it makes you willing to risk it all? That’s how I feel about my former coworker. I worked in a restaurant and he came in as a new trainee for the regional chef position. I immediately thought he was an extremely handsome man but I knew he had to be older for him to be a chef. I was probably the youngest person that worked there, I was 18 going on 19 but I’m one of those people that acts a lot older for their age so nobody really noticed and he’s 32 I believe😬. He really doesn’t look that age at all but we met each other and began flirting and he is very aware that I’m 19 and I’m very aware that he’s 32. We exchanged numbers and we text sometimes but I’m going to be honest I would like to have sex with this man 😂 just a lil sneaky link but I am nervous because I’ve never really had casual sex and especially not with an older man so I want to ask you all for any advice you can give me or if you don’t think it’s a good idea let me know because I completely understand that a 32 year old man flirting with a 19 year old does sound weird on his end but he’s a very handsome man and has a great career so I’m pretty positive that he’s not a weirdo but I could be wrong. Please let me know in the comments!