She Called The Police On My Fiance

My fiance and I just got our first house. Well really we are renting, but it's nice to have a house. My fiance has autism and he is also Mexican. Yes it's important to the story. So he still enjoys Pokemon go even though I think that's more of a 2016 thing, so everyday around 5 he goes outside to catch Pokemon. Our neighbor is always staring at him Everytime he leaves the house. Today he decided to go catch Pokemon at 2pm instead. I go to take out the trash and I see an altercation going on with him and the neighbor. I go to see what's going on and he's getting visibly upset. He starts speaking Spanish to me because for some reason when he gets really upset chooses to speak Spanish instead of English. I'm fluent in Spanish so it's fine. Hes basically telling me that shes yelling at him for walking. The lady starts saying shes doesn't feel comfortable with him walking around everyday. I just say "Well that sucks. He's it bothering anyone so..." She then asks if she can see his papers! My fiance was born here. He has a birth certificate, but I'm not entertaining this lady. I get my fiance and start to walk away and she then calls 911 saying a Mexican immigrant is walking around the neighborhood making her nervous. I flip her off and then she goes on the phone "The gf just flipped me off!" The police come, my fiance starts to have a break down because he thinks hes in trouble. I explain he has autism and that he wasn't doing anything. Just playing Pokemon go. I show him my fiance's ID and the police seem annoyed that she called for nothing. The police left and she was staring at us through her window. This fucking Karen can't mind her own fucking business and caused my fiance to have a break down. We just moved and I already have a neighbor I hate.