Husband Not Working

Hi ladies, long story short, my husband won't work anywhere. He works about a week and then quits his job. It's driving me crazy. I work part time Monday-friday from 8-2 so that I can be off in time to pick the kids up from school. We share a vehicle and I have no one else that could pick them up for me so these are the only hours I'm able to work. I'm also pregnant. I don't understand why he won't get his shit together. He's done this since we got married 3 years ago and I can't do it anymore. I've tried talking to him, I've tried helping him, I've tried asking if maybe he's depressed and needs to talk to me or get meds for it, he says he's fine. But I'm over it. He called out today after a 3 day weekend. Like why. Please don't leave anything negative for me. I'm already upset enough. I'm just over this lifestyle. I've been trying to save up to buy a bigger house, I had money in savings that had to go to bills because my income alone can't cover them all but he won't hold his job down. I'm so upset and getting nowhere.