custody hep

My daughters dad (we call him sperm donor) hasn’t done anything for my daughter. Not on the birth certificate, hasn’t bought diapers, wipes, formula, toys, clothes etc. absolutely NOTHING.

When i got pregnant he threatened to “end it all” meaning taking his own life because he didn’t want put on child support. He’s not on child support.

The second instance he’s made this type of comment/threat was saying he was gonna “jump off a cliff” and it worried me so i sent screenshots to his mother.

Now today is the 3rd instance where he posted he “needed someone to talk to before he did something stupid💔”. I screenshotted the entire post.

I would never want to keep him from my daughter but now i just feel like he’s not mentally okay and that he needs help. he never wanted me to have her, he told me to get an abortion & then the child support comment.

Like i said i’d never keep her from him, but now after 3 comments i feel like she’s safe with me & not seeing him. I’m worried he’d harm himself with her around, or even harm her to get out of his responsibilities.

What do i do? Although we don’t get along, i still care & worry for him. I’m stressing out.