Marriage at a young age

So I’m 19 and my boyfriend is 23, we have been together for a little over a year. He’s in the military so we both have good jobs, I have my own apartment and he lives with his parents. I had to grow up really fast, my mom lives in a completely different state than I do and I don’t speak to my dad so I don’t really have the parental advice that I need sometimes. I love my boyfriend with my whole heart, we’re together like 95% of the time so we’ve gotten really close. We don’t officially live together but I have my stuff at his house & he has his at mine. We take turns when it comes to staying at our houses, we’ll do some nights at mine & some at his. Without a doubt I could see us getting married & I want to, I really do. I genuinely feel like we’re ready to do this, we’ve had our good & bad times but that’s really brought us closer, I guess I’m just looking for advice or if any of you have gotten married young, any suggestions??

He’s been in the military for 3 years, so I have been around for some of the times he’s had to leave. I will say that right now we do include each other in all our decisions, we see each other as a team rather than individuals.

There’s not a specific reason we want to get married, we just feel ready to start creating a life together!

Thank you for all the feedback btw, I have no family so sometimes I really just need different opinions!