High BMI and getting Pregnant

Kendra
Hello everyone, 
I wanted to share my story about having a high BMI and conceiving. I have a BMI of 51. That's super high! I tried to have a baby for four months before I got pregnate. I kinda of freaked out when it hadn't happened in the first two months of TTC. I am currently pregnate at 8wks with our first child. My problem with conception is I was going off of an app that is built for an average person with no complication, no factors, no nothing. Instead I should have used this app as a reference and really listened to my body. 
I had CM, that I was not paying attention to, I had the high body temperature in the morning, that I didn't listen to, I also had the cramping that I didn't listen to because the app didn't give me the little green bubbles around the days I "was most likely to conceive". So I stopped and listened to my body. Turns out I ovulate a week earlier then the app suggests. Taking that into consideration my husband and I had sex every other day or two after my period ended. Thus resulting in the lovely little life growing inside me! The story doesn't end there, I have lost 30 lbs since I have been pregnate to morning sickness, loss of appetite, and a shrinking of my appetite. My doctor said, "it's good that you had extra weight to lose this early, losing 30lbs in 7 weeks could have been detrimental to you and the baby if you weighed what the BMI chart wants you to". We will worry about my weight later in my pregnancy when it becomes a big deal and we can control it better. I want to share my story because I know that there is someone in this community who thinks they are too fat and too heavy to conceive. Before you assume the worst, try your best to listen to your body. You know you the best! :) it will come! Baby dust to all!! :)