My body is clearly malfunctioning! Halp?

Gavin

This is my first time <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a>! I did a couple of tests several days before glow said I was fertile, came up negative, of course. First fertile day and I get a positive! Weird, I'm thinking, but I BD just the same. Then it gets goofy..

I've tested everyday because I really felt I was supposed to ovulate later, as I have a long cycle and going off past period dates I should have actually ovulated around this time today! I didn't trust it honestly! It's been going back and forth between positive and negative since then, and sure enough I get a EVEN DARKER positive than my first "positive" today! Why do I keep going back and forth with surges? I try to take them around the same time, more or less, and I'm careful to not drink too much water before I test. It's reeeeaaally weird. I know LH can rise and fall, but to this extent? In this manner? Is today my REAL ovulation day? I could definitely use some advice. 😰🙏

I want to mention that the last test was taken on the 19th at 11pm.. a few hours ago .. idk why I wrote otherwise.