Hmm i dont know

Okay soo I need some advice Christian And also non Christian people , im 23 years old and im Married my husband is 32, We dont have our own place , we dont have our own vehicle we are staying with Other people , now My husband doesnt have a job yet , Hes been searching and looking , And filling out applications but nothing has came up yet he did find one he went to the orientation but they sent him home bc they found something from long ago in his background , Anyways i have not been feeling so well , Ive been stressed to the Max , i get ssi (social security income) i get roughly around 600+ but 380 goes on rent . So i have some left over to “spend” i have a phone bill thats due at around 86 , i didnt pay last months bc i didnt have it so its double to 170+ . My Husband mentioned he would try to donate blood to get more money but idk its kinda risky i dont want to do that to my husband , Ive been sick lately havent been eating properly nor sleeping properly , i did take sleep meds but they are 50mg high dosage last time i checked i weighed 98.. Ive been feeling very sick and nauseous i guess lack of sleep and food , I dont have medicaid to go to a doctor , im overwhelmed , Im going to worry myself sick , im wondering if i should go home for a few days in arkansas or stay in missouri , I dont want my husband to think i was abandoning the marriage or desolation bc he might look at it like i left or something , I love him but i want to get back to a good health , And by me going home i could go to a doctor potentionally , I dont know what to do , Please help 😞