I think I might be pregnant

Brenda • London gal! Mother to my angel Mango❤️👶🏽
So I went for an ultrasound to see if I have fibroids. The ultrasound tech started asking me about my LMP, I didn't find this odd but for some reason it stuck out to me. I had a transvaginal and abdominal scan. Whilst I was changing from the transvaginal scan, the ultrasound tech left the machine on. I had to take a picture but I've been researching fibroid ultrasound pictures and mine doesn't look anything like it, but it does resemble a lot of early pregnancy ultrasound pictures I've seen online. I had taken pregnancy tests a few weeks ago and they came back negative.  Do you think I could be pregnant? This isn't the greatest picture I was trying to be quick but this image is zoomed in, the ones on the side are not. 
Also (in the UK) because I was referred by my GP, the ultrasound tech cannot discuss the results (hence why I'm asking lol) in terms of healthcare, the US and the U.K. Do not operate the same way. If I was told I wouldn't be asking lool I will get called in by my GP (general practitioner) to discuss the results