I just want to give up..

You know how women always say “I was feeling so bad and emotional then the next day I had my period, so that explained everything..” well that’s exactly how I feel right now, but 10x worse... I know my period is coming in the next day or so, so my hormones are making my emotions wild... but ughh I just can’t shake this feeling. It’s my birthday week (I turn 21 Wednesday) and my birthday has always been depressing.. I do so much for everyone, but no one ever does anything for me. I just feel like I’m carrying the whole world on my back... I’m a new mom and it’s been so hard on me lately. I love my son more than life it’s self and I’d give me life for him.. but ugh lately with marriage, motherhood, and taking care of my disabled, crack addicted, mom I’ve just wanted to give up... my mom stresses me the most then, that hurts my marriage because it puts me in a bad mood... then it seems like I can never have a bad day, without it being about someone else... I just want to give up... when I was a teen I cut my arms... the way I’m feeling right now feels like then.. I just don’t want to feel this way anymore... on top of that I’m fat and can’t loose weight so I’ve been super hard on myself about that. I always see pretty women and dream of snapping back like them... but nope.. I just need help. I want to feel good mentally, physically, and emotionally. When will it be my turn😔 Sorry for the long rant..