Confused

Gabriella • ~owner of the group Relationship talk~if you need relationship advice join the group for help🌸
I've been in a relationship for 3 months and in the past he's been really good friends with this girl and went on mates holidays and she's been there. At the beginning of the relationship I found photos of her bare chest on his phone from snapchat but this was 2 years before I had met him. To be fair on him he's been so honest, saying she means nothing to him and has to be honest stopped contact when I've been seeing him because he says "I mean everything to him and he doesn't care about her and I should stop feeling insecure and trust him." But does anyone agree that even though (forgot to add they have kissed when drunk too years ago) I know nothing is there, every time I hear her name I just hate myself. She's so gorgeous and has massive chest! I have barely anything and I just wish i could get this nagging feeling in my head that if he goes out on night out with his mates and she's there, she may try it on? My boyfriend has made it very clear nothing would happen..but what if she tried it? Am I being silly?