I didn’t know he’s not the father

About a week ago I found a post on Facebook, a woman talking about ovulation cycle and how when you’re 6 weeks, for example, that you’ve actually only been pregnant for about 4. When I first discovered that I was pregnant I went in to my ob for an ultrasound. Afterwords she told me I was 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant, she said nothing more than that.

Around the time that I got pregnant I found out that my boyfriend had been cheating on me with his baby mama, and we ended up breaking up. We were broken up for about 3 weeks, and fitting those three weeks I ended up hooking up with an old friend. Once we got back together I shortly after found out I was pregnant, and we both agreed that the baby is his because of when I assumed I became pregnant. I never told him that I had slept with anybody else, only because I was positive the other guy could not be the father.

This was almost a year ago, and we now have a 3 month old baby boy, and my boyfriends son is 3 and the best big brother ever.

I know that his biological father is going to want to be part of his life, and I have to be honest with my boyfriend. I just can’t even imagine how to tell him. Has anybody else ever had to deal with this? Or how would you go about this?

I want so much to be able to stay a family, he’s a daddy’s boy and I can’t imagine his older brother and the man he loves so much and knows as his dad not being a part of our lives.