Does this sound like anxiety to you from the symptoms I am describing you?

Meagan B Tutor

I got anxiety bout 10 years ago when my died. I have been on lexapro, zoloft, and much more back then that put nasty side effects on me. 

I never had a problem eating around people in resturants and around family. Now when I go to eat out in resturants. My body makes me feels very nervous and I get body trembling, when i try to eat.

It feels like I'm going to get choked. I also get blurred vison, head zaps and just weird body sensations. 

It almost makes me act rewarded from the way the anxiety is effecting my body but I grew up being shy and hardly not talking to anybody maybe a few words. I am not shy anymore but i do talk off the wall now. 

I just don't understand if this is part of anxiety or something else that is serious that i do not know about. I do not cry about this but i am concerned about it and want other people advice that you may or may not have experienced this in life. 

I have not seen therapist yet and which I want that to be my last resort but i just want people advice weather you know about anxiety or not. 

Please no rude comments!! I just want answers!