Help me understand 🥺

Kelby

I’m on cycle day 16 and I am 5 DPO and 7dpi & 5 dpi past our inseminations. I spotted after each insemination and chalking it down to the syringe irritated my vagina and/or my cervix. It stopped after 2 days after each insemination, but last night I started bleeding again. It’s enough to fill a liner and only when I wipe and it’s gone after two wipes. I’m so scared this is my period. I O’d on Saturday, and I’ve heard of ovulation bleeding, implantation bleeding, and just spotting in general is normal anytime during your cycle. But here is what is concerning to me 😬😬 I dont ever spot or bleed within my cycle other than my period. And I’m freaking out! The first month were trying with fresh sperm and my body has to go on and do something it has never done before!!! Y’all someone help me idk what to do. Or what to think 😭😣 I’m all emotional and getting upset about it. I got a notification that said “hey your baby is implanting this week!” 🙃 and I’m like uugghhh I have no idea about the implantation process I have been pregnant three times before and I have never had anything like this happen with a cycle I know I’m rambling but I’m just freaking out 😫