Post partum body expectations ...

May
"I see beautiful, inspiring, real women on a daily basis who struggle with their body image because they don’t feel they measure up with who the media tells them to be. I feel like this is even more poignant in mothers who often feel like their bodies have been ruined when they should instead be respected for creating, sustaining and nourishing life. So much more needs to be done in our society to embrace body positivity and normalize the changes in post partum bodies" 
Hopefully we as women can show support towards mom who are facing these issues and pressure from society. 
Honestly, I prefer the mom pics with kids. Family... Priceless moments that inspire 
I think it's great that some people can bounce back easily but proud motherhood isn't about how fast one can "bounce back." 
Motherhood is a blessing. There are women not as fortunate as us... And would do anything for a child. Stretch marks, sacrificing a size 2, and so much more. 
It's great that there are those who bounced back but postpartum isn't about weight loss or a 6pack. It's about staying healthy mentally and physically. It's about bonding with your new baby. 
So please if you want to post your bikini ready post partum body try to be sensitive and maybe share some wisdom.. Health Tips.. Workout regimen to support other mommies. 
Sorry not sorry for the rant.