SFLtap / bitchy ex commander

ham • US Army’s best kept secret

why are they making it so damn hard to get out ??? like they want me out but it’s taken 2 years for my medboard to go through..

also, today i got back my medboard packet and my previous commander lied and was a total bitch on my referral. i called my PEBLO like ??? is this serious or is this a sick joke, and he was like “i know she hated you, don’t worry legal will look over it and realize she was lying and being a bitch.”

i’m so goddamn mad. the audacity of this woman is outstanding, i actually read it w my mouth open i mean it was literally so rude and disrespectful.

the amount of times i personally stayed late to help HER when no one else would, i volunteered for multiple missions and last year i was home for less than two weeks, and put treating my health problems to help keep her numbers up for the unit. i-

i cannot believe the way this unit has treated me. a majority of people in my unit that are medboarding have told me they would try to fight to stay in if it wasn’t for this unit, and i agree.

the amount of mistreatment of its soldiers is ridiculous. and it’s not like we can call IG because they almost always retaliate. i’m so exhausted mentally and physically from this unit since day 1.

sorry i know this is a lot but seeing that referral just really pissed me off and i had to vent.. i’d show y’all what she said but i don’t even want to spread that type of negativity.