Labor story

Tori • Mommy of four 💚

October 22nd I got up around 5:38 am used the bathroom felt like I had a small contraction no big deal had another one still not thinking much I walk in the kitchen had two more and I was like ok I’ll lay down and time them as soon as I sat down on my bed my water broke at 5:50 I got up used the bathroom to make sure I didn’t pee myself lol told my husband got my other kids situated while contractions started to hurt bad it went from nothing to something as soon as my water broke I like about 30-40 min from the hospital and we rushed there I checked in at 7:02 could barley walk by that point got a room and they where getting the mo it it’s on me and I’ve the co reactions where so bad my husband wasn’t there because I had to have a COVID test done for him to come back she checked me said I’m ready to push I rolled over cause the monitor wasn’t getting his heart beat and pushed rolled back over and pushed again his head was out and pushed one more time and he was here at 7:38 💙 7lbs 10 oz