Feeding problems!

Tahlia

Hey ladies, so I’m just wanting to know what your opinions are! But my baby is just 4 weeks old and for the past week (maybe longer memory problems atm; started to record feedings) she hasn’t been eating much at all! The amount she’s supposed to have is 115mls and the most she has in a sitting is normally only around 60mls. She’s supposed to be eating every 3-4hrs as well which she does at times but a lot of the times she cries for a feed 1-2hrs after her last. Every feeding as well she stops sucking and squirms around and fussed and eventually pushes the bottle out of her mouth after a few gulps. She also grunts and strains most times during a feed! We’re going to see a doctor in 2 days about it but I’m just hoping to seek out some opinions now on what it possibly could be as I’m getting very stressed about it and worried that she’s starving a bit as well and possibly has an underlying problem. So please let me know what you think this can be! (Attaching her feeding recordings so you can get an understanding of what I’m talking about!)