NIPT test from hell!!!!

Cherry B

I got the NIPT from this clinic I thought I would try out because they were very close to my house. However first visit I felt like they were very disorganized and unprofessional. The doctor seemed overwhelmed and took on a lot of patients at once. So I’ve been waiting and calling for my results they kept saying they were not in and told me LabCorp was to blame, well it’s been two weeks I’m thinking the results have to have come in by now. So I logged onto LabCorp and saw I could actually get the results myself!!!! Well I got it and all my results are saying they are in and have been in since OCTOBER 29!!!!! It says fetal sex is consistent with female. But I’m just scared to 100% believe it!! Not to mention before my blood was drawn the nurse assistant took my blood machine with a defective blood pressure machine that squeezed the hell out of my arm to the point of bruising and petechiae (little red spots of blood under the skin)!!! Could this affect the NIPT test results? I have a daughter born 03/30/2019 and had a miscarriage 08/2019. Has any had an inaccurate NIPT gender test? I’m going to switch clinics ASAP and have a full exam done all over again.