This can’t happen right now 🥴

Okay ladies, so back around August I for my iud out bc the guy I was with at the time me and him were planning to ttc. Well we broke up and I was tracking for months my ovulation and period and so when we broke up I deleted the app, I’ve been having my periods on time but I have not need tracking. I recently downloaded the app again yesterday bc I needed help with something.

So last night (no shaming please) me and a coworker hung out and did the deed. Well without me even thinking about it bc I’m so used to the iud and wasn’t thinking at the time... he came in me. Like 2 times. My app tells me I ovulate in 2 days and that it’s a high chance. But my premom app tells me I ovulate tomorrow.

How likely is it that from that one time I might be pregnant? Is it possible within just one time before ovulation?

This can’t happen right now, especially when it’s a coworker and the fact we went aren’t even together yet, plan to be but still.

It’s not that I don’t want one it’s just the fact I don’t want one right now especially when we’re not together and hell have never even had that type of convo.

I don’t want to take a plan B, I don’t believe in those kinds of things. I strongly feel if this was to happen that the guy would step up and be there but I’m so so scared. And I’m starting to panic.