He doesn’t want the baby

EDIT: I am on birth control, the doctor put me on medication and forgot to mention it cancels out my pill!

I can’t believe I’m writing this, but it’s affecting me so much now. I can’t eat, sleep or even function.

Recently found I could be pregnant, just awaiting test results to come back in. My partner said he doesn’t want the baby and if I want it I’m going to have to go it alone because he’s not paying for something he doesn’t want.

I’m heartbroken. I already feel Ive been given an impossible decision to make. I don’t understand how someone who cares about me could say these things.

Either way if I keep the baby or if I don’t I’m going to have to go it alone because either way he won’t be there for me. He doesn’t seem to understand the psychological affects which it will have on me.

Has any been through this? How did they get through it and how did everything turn out in the end? I have an amazing career which I love and this is what my partner is trying to spin against me to, that I’ve worked too hard to given something up.

Any advice I’ll be so grateful for♥️