TTC with PCOS

Kayla

Hello everyone, I’m new to this app but it was recommended by a cousin of mine . I have been TTC for about a year and a half so far. I just found out earlier this year about my pcos and have been going through the process of trying to figure out what to do about it . I had my obgyn doc put me on a round of hormone pills beginning of quarantine and never follow up on me . I feel like it’s because I am 24 and they don’t take me seriously. So I have been in the very long process of finding a new doctor and when I did I was cancelled on twice and waiting for a new appointment for about three months and they want me to wait another two months to see the new doctor. So with that being said I found another doctor who I will be seeing this week . It’s been a very frustrating process to trying to figure out what is going on with my body . I’ve never had a normal period it’s always been irregular but after the hormone pills I have been getting a consistent period. I got my boyfriend checked out and he is all good to go but it’s been a very emotional process. Hopefully this new doctor can get me on the right track !