Positive test 12DPO after 4months ttc!!

Samantha

Y’all I really can’t believe it and I am not trying to get my hopes up after losing our son at 4months pregnant on Mother’s Day this year and then having a chemical pregnancy just last month. This is our 4th month trying since being cleared by my dr in the beginning of August. We done a test on Friday 11-6 being it was our due date with Levi and my husbands birthday and to my shocking surprise seen a faint positive. I asked my husband was I seeing things and he said no! Retested today and got these along with the top LH test showing a high LH surge. Last month with the chemicals the positive lines never got this dark on either test so I’m feeling more hopefully this time around but still very nervous and scared. Y’all pray for us and that this baby sticks. We’ve prayed so hard for this precious rainbow and hope to hold and love on this baby come July 2021. CD 25 DPO 12, continued <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">tracking ovulation</a> with testing strips, BBT, cervical mucus and added in the use of preseed lubricant this time during my window. Used it I believe 3 times and here we are. Praying, praying, praying! I’ll will give an update once period has or hasn’t showed up. 🤞🏻🙏🏻😍🥰❤️💙💓🦋🌈