PCOS - feeling defeated TTC

Tristan

So for the past couple months I’ve been trying to conceive and my periods were slowly going back to normal so like I’d say my cycle was 30-34 days for a few months before I was TTC. But after august early September it stopped again. Haven’t had a period since then. I’ve been having consistent unprotected sex, however I’ve been taking LH tests to see when I’d be ovulating but I haven’t had any positives, some negatives were darker than others but still being a negative. I took a few pregnancy tests as well all negative. I noticed a few weeks ago I had some light spotting that wasn’t normal for me. I took LH tests then and they were negative. I noticed again a couple days ago similar spotting. So I took another LH test today and it was negative. I’m currently taking prenatals and fertility vitamins and using preseed. I’m considering calling my OB to get maybe some actual medicine to help me ovulate. Does anyone have any advice for me?

(Also I was just diagnosed with PCOS in august after my cycle was getting “normal” and Ive been off birth control for a year now)