I am so scared advice can I be hopeful

Crystal

I am 11 dpo today my stomach felt horrible and I am bloated i did all this when pregnant with my son so I took a test or spme test fmi

Took a nap with my 2 year old and looked at first response again ofcourse the line is a little darker

So I took a digital and it came back pergent I would only be 11 dpo

If I ovulated on the 29th instead of the 30th like I think I am so scared of another chemical pregnancy with my son I didn't get a positive test till 14 dpo I am really hoping for my rainbow but really scared because there is definitely hcg there I wasn't planning on testing early i wanted to buy new test these are leftovers from the chemical but I took some after I was done bleeding to send to doctors to prove hcg was gone (so don't think its just the test) also took a month off and had a normal period before ttc again (should I tell my husband/ should I wait till Friday buy more test then tell him) I am trying to stay calm and hopeful that this is it could definitely use good vibes and baby dust for a sticky bean

Also my hcg was never this high in early pergentcy with my son they didn't get high till 13 weeks was when they where on the higher end wich is why this is freaking me out they even told me I would have low hcg with my pergentcys