37 weeks and schizophrenic boyfriend don’t know what to do anymore

Hi everyone I am 20 years old girl with a BPD diagnosis and im currently 37 weeks pregnant and the father of my baby is a 30 year old paranoid schizophrenic. I literally don’t know who else to talk to so I’ve reached out on this platform in the hopes of some advice. Since I got pregnant and even before that this years been a constant battle of him being unwell. He has been sectioned since may and has run away from the hospital multiple times with me running after him many times exhausted and heavily pregnant in order to get him back safely. He will probably still be sectioned when I have our baby. His delusions have made him abusive towards me though his never hit me and his since started ignoring my calls and cannot even hold a proper conversation with me as his always “thinking” or muttering to himself which I can tell his doing even when his just on the phone to me. His never been mean to me but has become mean and aggressive towards me even threatening to punch me in the face and send people to where me and my baby are to pattern me😪his even started displaying abnormal sexual behaviour to women e.g touching them inappropriately and this isn’t the first times it’s happened he refuses to change meds saying his fine on the one his on when he isn’t and I know his not well but the behaviour just makes me feel sick and unattractive. I want to believe he’ll get better but I am starting to loose hope and I feel like it’s having a knock on effect on my mental health as I naturally have a caring nature. Even though his proving to be a liability I still can’t help but love him unconditionally and try and support him through his troubles but because he is so unwell he has no regard for my needs or well being and more importantly our baby’s. I fear he never will. It feels like he doesn’t care and I’ve tried and failed many times to break up with him but because of past trauma and him being the only man that’s ever treated me lovely (because his normally sweet and loving) I go back everytime and feel like I won’t find love again or recover from the heartbreak if we end things permanently.

He also has an overbearing mother who condones his behaviour and makes excuses for him. His been spoilt his hole life as he is the baby out of him three siblings. She is his appropriate adult and I’ve since cut her off as she was emotionally blackmailing me and bullying me.

Please help and offer advice as you guys can I’m so lost and confused and unhappy that I don’t know what to do anymore ☹️