8dpo tiredness?

Tea

Hi Ladies, I'm 8dpo today. No positive or even faint lines yet so not getting my hopes up. I'm on my 3rd month TTC at 22. I suffer from bad insomnia where I can't go to sleep until about 3-4am and wake up between 10-12pm. I hate it. Lately I've been feeling tingling in my nipples everytime I drink, pee or eat something crunchy, 😳 and last night I was exhausted and out by 10:30pm. I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep 🤦‍♀️ which is very unlike me. I hadn't done anything big or strenuous the day I went to bed early so I'm stumped. I've had 1 tablet of Periactin at 8am today for extreme hayfever. I worked 9-12:30pm today but had to nap from 1pm until 4pm today because I was that exhausted. I still felt tired after the nap and ready to get to bed early again tonight. Has anyone had these antihistamines that had made them reaaaaally drowsy? I know they make you drowsy but considering I was dead to the world at 10:30 last night I've been feeling off. How tired have you been if you did get a BFP? I've felt off in general so just curious. Thanks!