Dad passed away

Mel

My father died on November 8, and I got a call from my sister. He was an elderly man who suffered from COVID-19. I live in Alaska and they live in Hawaii. I suppose I'm letting off steam. I can't even figure out where to start. Anyways, when my sister called she was 😢 and telling me she told my dad she loved him and he passed away. That this was the last word he heard and passed on. I was listening to her thinking why do you sound like you're forcing your emotions out.I was just shocked. I couldn’t speak on the phone. She only spoke to me for a minute and hung the phone.My father died in intensive care on a respirator.I was so shocked I couldn’t speak.So not even 10 min later I see her post on Facebook she posted a song with Luther Vandross dance with my father. Beautiful song! I saw that and I was mad and pissed off at her. A minute later she posted another post about her crying and missing him.First I know it should be normal to cry and be sad. That song she posted drove me crazy because that song was about you being a child and your dad is lifting you in his arms and dancing with your mom. That never happened with her. she’was born and was adopted by my dads older sister. She wasn't raised with us in Hawaii. She never met my father until she was an adult and had kids of her own. She settled in Hawaii and has remained in Hawaii for the last 16 years. On top of that my father just freaking died not even cold and she posting shit like that. I’m her blood sister and I have helped through out the years. She'll call me when she's depressed or cash-strapped. Just to vent or whatever. What makes me so sad and crazy is that after all we've been through, you had time to call some of our cousins and half-brothers and sisters before you called me. And yet, I'm the first person you call when you have issues. I have not talked to her since then. Every text she sends me is I been crying and crying. I can’t think and I’m here like no shit. I thought it was a natural reaction that you didn't have to tell everybody you were? Am I crazy to think that or am I jealous or whatnot? Then she leaves voicemails telling me she woke up because my dad was holding her hand. I’m just here thinking your father died and you never told him the truth about your kids father yet he accused another men for being their dad. Another message she posted was to tag my stepsibling with my stepmother. She did not put me or my sister In it either which I don’t care but our relatives started sending condolences to us and mentioning our names. I posted under her post and told her I’m glad you have your mom and siblings with you take care. Then she went re-edited her post and commented saying sorry I forgot you! Like how the fuck you forget your blood sister who has helped you all this time no matter what. I have logged out of Facebook and Instagram. I have been bombarded with calls from family who are far. They found out my dad died on Facebook. I’m just like why did you do that. Our fathers siblings haven’t been told and you post this for what? Fake ❤️ and likes smdh.