Annoyed with my US tec, here is why.

Brandy

Let me tell why this photo makes me mad. Inside this sac was a beautiful Yolk sac, I was so happy to see it. I measured 5.5 weeks but I know I'm more 5.3-5.4

So I went in to put my pants back on and this is what the tec left my husband...like WTH, why would you give us a photo like this.

She was gone before I got out and we had to wait a bit bc doc went to deliver a baby. He was happy with everything and said everything was perfect and I didn't want to be that person so I didn't bring up that lack of photo that I got. But still, rude.

I go back in 4 weeks. But ill probably book a private scan to get decent photo. She was in a hurry bc she didn't even look for fetal pole either. This will be our 5th baby so not my first rodeo. But after the loss in May I'm angry she didn't take more care with the scan. But I have the best doctor.

But I did find out they will do new blood work Dec 8th bc of my age (35) which will tell us genetic issue AND the gender! 😯 the earliest iv ever known a gender was 15 weeks so this will be amazing!!

Anyone just wanted to share.