I finally let go!

I finally let my daughters father go.

I really got sick of the arguments, the aggressiveness, the emotional abuse. I got sick of the not helping in the middle of the night, or the using my house to eat shower and sleep. I really got tired of being manipulated, being called names especially right after I just had a baby. I got tired of the cheating and the lying. There’s nothing I DONT want more than knowing I’m spending my life with someone who isn’t happy with me and seeks that attention from other girls behind my back. There’s nothing I don’t want more of holding my newborn while he threatens me, throws stuff at me, threats to bust out my house windows and truck. Nothing. I choose that I do not want to live this way. Having a toddler and a new born isn’t easy especially being by myself. But I rather do it alone then have someone sit on their ass and watch me do it. I rather have my house to myself and clean up my own mess than someone who half ass does shit or uses shit and doesn’t contribute to replacing it or putting anything on my bills. Last and foremost, I rather not have a suppose to be father, rip his own daughters clothes out the closet and throw them around the house and stomp on them with shoes. To have someone who is suppose to be a father to his girls, instead doesn’t call to check up on them or see if they need anything.... to even by them anything this entire year. I’m fr over it.

I finally stood up for myself, said no, leave and eventually blocked him. I finally moved on. I have my restraining order set & I’m not looking back. Life’s too short.