The journey

Adriana

So I’m writing this in case this helps anyone realize that not everyone is the same. I am a blessed individual as I don’t have any fertility issues and my thoughts are with every woman still trying for their babies. This is posted with the intent to remind everyone that symptoms vary and can be so different for every woman and so similar to period symptoms.

My husband and I had a daughter in August 2019 (she was a surprise so not “trying to conceive”) we simply didn’t understand fertility, ovulation.. etc. the way we do now! Never the less, elated to have a now happy 14 month old!

Fast forward we decided two months ago to start trying! First cycle I definitely missed my ovulation but never the less tried. Decided after that time I don’t produce enough natural fertile CM so we got pre-seed to try next time.

Next cycle I tracked using Natalist OPKs and purchased their pregnancy tests! We only ended up having sex one time during that fertile window the morning (we usually did it at night but our daughter slept in) of the day I got my peak ovulation test and we used pre-seed. No sex after that point for about 7 days as hubby was feeling ill.

I was convinced my period was coming. I was having bad back cramps which is normal with my period, fatigue and crying. All period symptoms as well as drying up CM. Yet I decided to test 8dpo,9dpo, 10dpo and 11dpo all BFN. Then 12 and 13dpo had some spotting so just felt I was out.

For some reason I still decided to take my very last test. A blue dye 😓

I was in denial until 4 hours later my lovely hubby got home and was able to bring a pink dye

My point is.. everyone is different. Symptoms vary and are so similar to period symptoms so take a deep breath and baby dust to every single one of you. 💞🥺