What I did different...

Britt • Blessed mommy of 2 💙👼

I’m 15 weeks pregnant today. Each week I breath a sigh of relief because I made it one more week with no issues. This is our first and see.. we tried for 4 years with no luck and no explanation on why it wasn’t happening.

Fast forward to July 2020. We were preparing for our beach vacation for the following month.. I had just ended my period (once again) and I thought to myself “at least I won’t be on my period on the beach” a week after my period I remembered my friend sent me ovulation tests. I thought “why not?” I took them for a a few days and then one day BOOM! I got that smily face!

We got some Preseed and did the baby dance the day before that positive OPK and the 2 days after the positive.

We went on vacation.. had a great time! When we got back something told me to take a test cause I was more tired than usual.. and.. positive.. I tested 20 more times I think just to be sure.. and omg they were all positive! Im finally going to be a mommy!

What did I do different? I didn’t do the baby dance every single day and freaking out that I might miss it! We used preseed lube and relaxed. I know everyone is different and what I did may not work for everyone else but what I’m saying is... it took me 4 years.. I’m literal proof that it’s possible!! I’ve read so many testimonies like these and I swore one day if I was lucky enough, I’d write my own.

Chin up momma! You’re not alone!