Advice

Skyler

So I need advice so a few years ago me an my boyfriend got together. He has a baby momma an he has always had a soft spot for her

So I asked him if we was going to have a problem he says no well he went to jail in February 2 years ago an he gave me his phone so course I got nosey an went Thur it they was talking bout what could of been with them they was trying to see each other anywho we talked I stayed we got thur it. I told him if yall talk it needs to be strictly bout y’all’s daughter well they didn’t talk for a yr an he stopped seeing his daughter. Well bout a month ago he started seeing his daughter again an communicating with his child’s mother she has his number an I reminded him keep it only bout y’all’s daughter bc of last time an he has. But she tries to carry on conversation s when it isn’t bout his daughter an he hasn’t entertained it like she talks bout her wanting him to travel with her an their daughter btw we have 2 kids together and in a relationship. An she also sent a picture of where he wrote a love letter like she was trying to get a rise out of him like I said he ignores it. An that’s what I don’t like. But when she does texts him she tries to carry on a conversation an ik it hard for him to just keep saying ok over an over. My question is should I let them carry on a normal conversation an tell him to ignore her when she send something to get a rise out of he or should I tell him I still strictly want the conversations about his daughter I’m trying to find a balance cause ik that’s still the mother of his kids