Vvvvvvvvf lines

Chantel

Hey y’all, bit of a backstory.

My partner went away for work so we put the baby making on hold. I ended up going to visit him on the 22nd of October, he made sure he would be “potent” by not getting off for like a week before I arrived.

Anyway from the 22nd onwards we’ve baby danced quite a bit (I’ll be honest, we BD everyday maybe a couple times a day) but I’ve since realised I have missed a period. I was due 28th of October.

Now here’s the question. Is it possible I got pregnant in the week before my period? Sounds silly and I’m sure you’ll all say it’s only possible in your fertile week etc but my period was just starting to become more regular and now I’m 16 days late 😅

I have noticed some symptoms but they could just be all in my head... (severe nausea, aversion to foods, emotional, needing to use the bathroom frequently etc)

I tested this morning and get 3 vvvvvvf positives but as I was going to the shops to get some pink dyes I started lightly bleeding. I’ll attach pics of the tests but now I’m very confused... and annoyed at myself because I went ahead and got my partner excited 🥺

Could it be possible I’m pregnant or could a period bring false positives... I’m mostly confused as all three have very faint lines...