Did I just get ghosted?

I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place.

To make a long story short, a couple months ago, a woman accidentally texted me (I’m a woman lol) and we got talking and slowly but surely started having feelings for each other. We would video chat and text all day.

We would talk about getting together, but we both would chicken out.

The last I heard from her was early Friday morning. She hasn’t responded back to me since.

I’m sad because, my whole life I’ve dated men and thought I was 100% straight. This woman made me realize, that I’m not, and she treated me so respectfully, was absolutely affectionate and loving. I haven’t told everyone close to me yet that I’m bi, and it’s honestly scary.

Not only have I found out a part of myself that I’m not entirely comfortable with, I lost the one person that helped me discover this part of me. It’s hard to explain this feeling, but I feel alone in it because I feel silly talking to any of my friends that know I’ve been talking to this girl because it’s basically all been communication through text, some friends I have like me beyond friendship and therefore don’t make great friends to talk to about my own love life.

I also feel selfish thinking she just ghosted me. Maybe something bad happened to her. And I’ll never get to know.

Idk what I’m looking for here, I’m simply sad and have no one to confide in. This is so different for me because, I feel so vulnerable and .. bad? I almost feel I’m being punished for my newfound sexuality? Are bi people allowed in this community?

I am obviously pretty insecure with my sexuality. I came from a generation where being gay/bi etc was still very much hush hush because of backlash and I guess I fear deep down that my sexuality is a flaw rather than a part of me to be proud of. I think I figured out why this is so hard for me.

Thank you for reading especially if you’ve made it this far 💙