confused

emma

hey guys. so i have been with this guy since last july and we broke up a months and a half ago and i’m still in love with him. we hang out a lot, we talk all the time and it’s like we are dating but he wants to be able to focus on himself for right now. we always have conversations about maybe getting back together later and when we hang out it’s just like old times. he is my best friend in the whole world and his family felt like more of a family than my own i traveled with them for a month and spend every holiday with them. i just don’t know what i should do i know he’s not hanging out with other girls or even kissed one but i’m just scared of wasting my time but i feel in my heart he’s going to come around and we will be back together. but this guy keeps asking me to hang out with him and i’m just worried if i do i don’t want to kiss him and if i do i would feel so insanely guilty and feel sick to my stomach. i can’t imagine doing anything with another guy. god i just don’t know what to do