Will my time ever come?..

Makenzie • Just married❤️ TTC FOR Baby #1🥺 Fur momma🐶

Hey ladies... so I’ve been really regular during my whole TTC journey average Cycle is 34 days... this was cycle 20 or 21 I’ve honestly lost count😔 but I’m driving myself insane I’m currently on cd 50 still no signs of AF and still BFN... don’t know if i ovulated this month or not as my opks kept getting pushed back and came way past cd 21... but once i got them I’ve continued to test and still haven’t Ovulated... I’m just really depressed as I’m a perfectly healthy 20 year old and my husband is a perfectly health 23 year old other than i do suffer from PSOC, and hypothyroidism. But other than that we’re medically perfect and should have no issue as my doctors, i gyms and fertility clinic state... i feel like I’ll never get the chance to be a real mom...

I lost my angel baby in October of 2018 at 6w4d (with a college fling... when i wasn’t trying to get pregnant) and ever since my husband and I met and have been TTC I’ve never even had a faint positive... i just needed to rant. Like what should i do as none of my doctors are willing to help anymore.

I was on 10 cycles of clomid at 200mg and have ovulated on all the rounds other than this one I’m on now... Did 3 rounds of letrozole increasing dosage but never ovulated... i just feel like my time will never come...