Scared of getting into a relationship?

Hi everyone so I need some advice. My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago because I didn’t see a future with him and I didn’t want to waste our time. I’m glad I did it but I’m zero percent interested in getting into a relationship. It’s not that I’m thinking of my ex or anything that he did but all of a sudden I’m terrified of commitment. I’ve always been so obsessed with the idea of having a boyfriend and for the first time in my life I’m just not interested. I’ve talked to guys here and there and ugh I hate it. It’s the thought of talking to someone all of the time and having to tell them about my day. I’ve gotten to a point where all I see when I think of getting into a relationship are one of two outcomes. Breaking up or marriage. Due to how hard this last break up has been I don’t want to think about that and im 16 so it’s like I’d hate to date someone and stay with them till the day I’m dead. I’m just afraid. I’m happy to be single because for the first time in years I’m actually losing weight and caring for myself. I’m the lightest I’ve been since seventh grade. But I’m just wondering if anyone has felt with this and if it went away or how to got out if it?