hysterectomy

Shelby • PCOS Warrior!

hey ladies, quick question. i’m currently almost 22 weeks pregnant with my first child and my boyfriend has two kids already and doesn’t want anymore after our son is born. I honestly wanted two kids of my own but don’t think i could handle four kids running around 😅 I’m only 22 and have been considering trying to get a hysterectomy after my son is born, which bums me out but.... My family has a long history of ovarian cancer and other uterus based issues. My mom almost bled to death three years ago cus she had a “period” for 28 days straight and had to have an emergency hysterectomy. it goes on and on. my mom, her mom, her moms mom, her moms moms mom... ect. for quite a few generations. my sister is getting hers removed after she has her last baby ( 4th ) but it’s obviously gunna be a struggle for me considering im only 22 with one child. Part of me doesn’t want to because I obviously don’t want to lose my chances of ever having another baby but my SO is never going to want another one 😒 and the risks of having what my mom has/had and all the women in our family before her. Opinions?