TMI - WHAT AM I SEEING? 🤔

Abrie • AGee

Hey ladies, before you read this I'll put a little warning here: graphic descriptions of sex and bodily fluids are ahead 💥

Anyway, so about a day ago or so my guy and I had raw anal sex, he came in me. Cool. Today, we had vaginal sex (always protected this way) and he came first this time.. I told him to make me cum and I was grinding him while his his semi soft, semi erect penis was still inside of me as he was pleasing my breasts.. I came.. we always check the condom before and after for any tips, tears or leaks afterwards.. everything passed the test.. so some hours later, I get up to go to the bathroom and I feel really wet down there. I brush it off at first like "oh she just juicy down there okkurr" - but I pull my pants down and see what looks like this runny white liquid (wasnt really thick and the color resembled fresh milk).. not sure if it's my cum or some of his that may have slipped somehow, I felt like I squirted but shit, idk.. the condom stayed on the whole time, no scratches.. or it may just be my vaginal discharge (I'm ovulating, still in my fertile window). Not sure, but I'm contemplating getting plan b even though I hated using it before 🙄

Ps. Girl I have never had a man cum inside of my vagina raw- ever - it's only stayed a fantasy lmao so I'm kinda freaking out