Am I toxic or just crazy?

So like all ladies we gossip to our close friends, we tell each other secrets, we talk about relationships etc.

I have this best friend who I have knew for about five years, I consider her my closes friend..

I have talked to her about me and my boyfriends relationship like our disagreements, all three of us to work together about four years ago, they rarely talked and have no contact with each other until she comes over to hangout with me for about two or less hours. But when they do talk, she ask him about his day, how is work, how are you feeling/doing all sweetly like. She tells me she doesn’t like him as a person (due to some past problems that I told her about when me and him were going through)

but when she sees him and talks to him and sometimes she says “we love a hard working man” when she comes over and he isn’t home because he is working late, or when I tell what me and him are doing and I tell her everything good she says “as I miss him !” Or “I love him when he is like this!” All pitchy like..

And every time she comes over when she knows he is there or when she comes picks me up and sees him for a little bit she is always wearing makeup/in cute clothing basically like her dressing really cute which she never really does cause she tells me she hates doing all those things.

But it gets to me more when my bf asks “why I’m not hanging out with her” or “tell her to come over to hangout” and says “don’t you miss her”

He sometimes says “I love you” to her or “I love Maddie” while I am telling him about what me have been doing or going when me and her hangout or on FaceTime.

I’ve typed a lot already so I will stop but this just makes me feel uncomfortable with, it’s weird to me and I know I should think it’s nothing I’m just being paranoid but I have a gut or deep down feeling that I shouldn’t trust her. My dog even barks at her when she comes over... but maybe my dog just senses me being weirded out she is there cause my bf is home and I don’t want them talking or seeing each other..

!!!!!edit!!!!

Sorry for some of the misspellings, I just woke up n have been crying (nothing to worry about, just having been good due to not working during Covid) just stress