I need help!

Ana

This is my first post on this app and I’m hoping to get some advice

I am 28 a college going student who is married to a 39 year old business man. This was a arranged marriage and his primary reason for getting married was so that he could have a baby nothing else outside of this. He is a lonely kid who comes from an wealthy and influential

Family so having a baby for him was crucial

We have been married for 3.5 years (2017)

and have been trying for kids for probably the 1.5 years he has run into a few problems and I’m trying to loose weight. I didn’t try for babies

the the first year because I was in college, mom had gotten diagnosed with cancer and I wanted to get to know him better as well try to balance everything out . I hadn’t developed any kind of feelings for him at this point was not attracted to him or interested in him romantically, he is someone who is straightforward unromantic wealthy friendly to some degree and generous not necessarily kind or caring towards me

Because We have no kids. I still feel the same way about him now in 2020 no sparks no chemistry we live in the same house help each other out and get on with our days.

Still trying for a baby but he has withdrawn himself from everything. He doesn’t talk much stays out because of work and errands . I stay busy with with housework schoolwork and tutoring a sibling. Talking to him or getting him to do something feels like pulling teeth and sex has become a chore for me since the very beginning. He just doesn’t care about me and we are both usually left to do our own things. I care and always try to teach him something new help him work on certain issues( stubbornness impatience and ego) and try my best to do

Little things to make him happy. He can’t be bothered to do this because he claims he didn’t know how to and gives up to quickly I think.

I just turned 28 and not sure how Long I can keep this up. My parents chose the Guy and his parents sought me out. Our fathers are very close and mothers get along ok. They chose him because they knew him very well and found him to a good person ( no drugs, drinking/ womanizing/ wasting money/ abusive behavior)

I can be difficult to put up with since I’m still trying to balance everything out and have dealt with sexual harassment and physical abuse have anxiety and low self esteem Issues. He on the other hand has experienced a crappy relationship verbal abuse and has low self esteem as well

He says he will only change if and when a baby is born and and a baby with help save this relationship I don’t know I just think if he cared enough about me he would have changed a few

Things by now but he is more stubborn then I am and older too so I doubt anything I tell

Him at this point will reach his brain. It’s his belief that a couple experiences happiness only after a child is born.

I disagree on that note

Thank you for reading