Is it normal for a 23 year old brother to sleep in the same bed as his 25 year old sister or cousinwhile being in a relationship with someone or lay in the same bed and watch movies

Soooo ive been having extreme issues in my relationship, im also currently 4 months pregnant with his child...boyfriend and I have a lot of issues due to the fact or past bad blood, his sister is 25 and has never liked me since day one for no reason, there was a point in time I lived with my boyfriend who is 23 for about a year. He lived with his mom so it was me, him, his mom, his sister the 25 year old and 3 other younger siblings. All throughout that time she hated me just cause I was dating her brother and there was a couple times she would try to fight me just cause shes a hot head and he didnt protect me or stand up for me. Anyway I ended moving out and they started spending more time together but when he was with her he would completely ignore me. They would be together in her twin size bed at 2 am and hed fall asleep there and he’d completely ignore me. Now I’m not allowed at his house even to see him cause the mom listens to her. I also have issues with his cousin she is the same age as him 23. I found videos on his phone of them laying on a couch together and he told me that they slept together on the couch that night but didnt do anything mind you its a couch theres no way you cant be pressed up against eachother. Anyway I have issues with this and I don’t know what to do.

Vote below to see results!