He was laying next to another girl. Would you be mad?

I’m a high school senior and he’s a Junior. He goes to the BBYO events and sometimes he’ll be gone for a week. He absolutely terrible at even keeping in touch with me. Do I want him to text me 24/7? No. Would I at least like an update at the end of his day or a quick text in morning? Sure. He will post on FB and Snap but not message me. His excuse is we had no reception or I had no time. Sir, you had time to post on socials and I’m sure you pooped at least once. This is because I’m not hearing from him for 1.5 days. Not the issue, his friend posted a photo and he was laying on the floor next to 4other girls and sharing a pillow and blanket with them. I was kinda upset by this a little but my friend who just got married and had a kid with her baby daddy said this isn’t normal. He shouldnt be sharing pillows or blankets with anyone even if it’s in a friendly way. She also pointed out how no matter what, he should be able to text me at least once a day. He’s over here making me feel like I’m crazy. Would you be mad too

Vote below to see results!