Advice please ?!?

So me and my significant other have been having sex for about 4 years after about 2 he moved in with me and my family for a little but never told me he had a child until later when we no longer lived together I found out he had a baby during that time . Fast forward we decided to try & work things out now we are together and living together in our own house and she comes over often (the child) but I feel like he had a baby on me and I can’t get over it especially because I don’t want to have to share or have any 3rd parties (the mother of his child) in my relationship I feel left out and like everything is secretive it’s been years and I still haven’t been introduced to her I’ve seen messages where she says things like u don’t want our family anymore I feel like it’s disrespectful to me it’s to the point where I dislike Christmas because I know he’s going to leave in the morning to go watch his child open gifts with her he also comes back with gifts for himself from her n her family while I’m alone i just don’t want this anymore it’s to stressful but I am truly in love with him and it’s extremely hard to let go every time I try I wind up right back in the same spot no one feels like home but him but I can’t deal with this I’m not strong enough what do I do ? :/